Do you have the Baddest Custom Bike?
- Stock/Modified: Up to a 21″ – 23″wheel, Slight to Mild Body Modifications, No Frame Modifications
- Radical: 26’ wheel with mild to moderate frame and body mods
- Pro: 30″-32″ wheel with extreme frame and body mods
- Best Custom Sportbike
- Best Music/Sound
*= Minimum of five registered contestants required
Complete Registration below to enter.
General Rules and Guidelines
Motorcycle Registration is from 11-2pm. Motorcycles shall not be moved during show without permission of show management. If you leave early from the event, you will forfeit your show position and your entry fees, and will not receive the award for your class. This registration is for the 2016 Bikes on the Beach Custom Bike Show and Festival.
- Entry fee is $25. Once you complete the registration form, you will be sent a link to make payment.
- All motorcycles must be operable
- Motorcycle must have no fuel leaks.
- No fire ups, burn outs or excessive revving of engines during show unless given consent by Bikes on the Beach management
- No registration fees will be refunded for ANY reason.
- We have the right to reject the entrance of any bikes.
** Registration will be taken the day of the event only at the management of Bikes on the Beach discretion and if space is available*